Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
At this time, Kiwi's position is that the game can't be reset to start from the beginning again.
They can help if you've got some problem (lost gold, glitchy quest). Write them and keep nudging every day for however many weeks it takes to get a response.
They're also willing to transfer your game to a new device
Those are the only options, per Kiwi.
I realize how dumb that is. But posting to this thread isn't going to help. Players reading this forum can't help you.
Kiwi abandoned this forum 7+ months ago, except for the rare pop in to discuss how to transfer the game to a new device.
FAQ #7 tells you how to transfer your current game status to a new device:
@Monica: what device are you on? For most people, clearing data and un/reinstalling will not cause any loss of data. In fact, it's the recommended tip from Kiwi whenever anyone writes Kiwi with a problem.
FAQ #2 for more info about clearing data.
If for some reason you're among the few who have a problem (usually because you're on a tablet or some other device running an adulterated Android OS), your game CAN be restored fully.
FAQ #8 for more info re restoring game status.
So, your choices are to clear data, to see if that helps, or just wait for the next update to see if that solves things.
URL for FAQ: http://support.kiwiup.com/kiwiup/topi...
@John: Are you sure that it's a request to build a SUGAR mill, or just a mill? there's also a donkey mill and water mill.
Possibly you were supposed to build the donkey mill, as that's quite a bit less work than the sugar mill, and it sounds like you're in the earlier stages of the quests.
If you type out the quest instruction for me, I can confirm.
You'll get the Spanish Tower quest after you complete the other quests. They come in a (mostly logical) sequence. Clearing your quest queue is the only way to get new quests assigned. FAQ #20 re quest queue.
I have a donkey mill and have started two sugar mills (but cannot complete them without stones from the stone cutter). The quest is "A Monkey of Taste".
I have cleared the cache and data for my game several times. I keep getting new quests, but never the Spanish Fort or Spanish Tower.
Not sure how to clear the quest queue (other than to complete quests). The earliest request wants me to tap the Pagoda foundation in order to move on, but I've never seen the pagoda either. I am currently on level 25.
There also seems to be a missing "icon" in my game since I reloaded. I have a stone pathway that has a 90 degree bend in it, and the image for that bend is missing.
I received several swords for reaching level 25, and when I cleared the jungle, was presented with yet another limited edition quest.
I have enjoyed playing in my spare time, but need a whole bunch of stones from the stone cutter in order to move forward.
1. The missing icon is just a rendering bug. FAQ #42. No big deal.
2. You clear your quest queue by finishing quests. That's it.
3. The pagoda is vital. You won't be able to proceed on most quests without it, because you're always visiting one or another of the pyramids. It's probably one of your unfinished buildings. Touch each one and you'll find out which one is the pagoda. It's not an LE quest -- you can complete it any time.
4. It doesn't matter what level you're on. You won't get new quests until you finish the one you're on. Since you don't have the Spanish fort or tower, that explains why you also don't have the stone cutter. You'll simply have to finish everything that's on your plate (like a kid eating broccoli) to move ahead.
Have tapped on every unfinished building and the pagoda does not appear to be any of them. And every time a new quest shows up, that's what I end up finding in the jungle, even if I don't click on the quest. How can I possibly clear the quest queue when limited edition quests keep showing up?
Still having fun, but feel like I'm missing out on things since I cannot find the pagoda.
Quest queue contains (in order from oldest to newest):
Sight For Sore Eyes
What's This?! (Achille's Entrance) - Part 1 completed
Bern's Boons (Completed using gold)
And so the mystery of the missing pagoda continues....
1. Re limited edition quests vs regular quests, it's Kiwi's business model. They want the swords to go to LE quests, so you'll (a) buy swords quickly, and (b) buy more swords for the regular quests. It useta be that if you didn't click on an LE, it didn't activate. No longer true.
2. If you haven't finished building the sugar mill, that would be why the quest is still asking you to build it. :-) Halfway finishing two isn't the same as actually completing one.
3. I don't know which pagoda you're on. There are a few pyramids. Earth, wind, fire, water, a limited edition one for love, and a gold volcano one. The quests you listed aren't the actual names of the quests -- you gave me the subtitles (the cutesy names for each step), and so I don't recognize any of those quests. Except Sight for Sore Eyes might possibly be a substep for the Observatory -- not certain, but I vaguely recall it.
If you type out the specific instruction related to the pagoda, that might help me know.
If you want to research yourself, here are the walkthroughs:
4. If you definitely FOUND the pagoda foundation, and then it disappeared, and it's NOT one of the LE quests, and clearing data didn't fix the problem, then you'll need to write Kiwi to tell them.